- Opleidingsniveau HBO
- Ervaring 5 jaar
This is Allego
Allego is a leading European Charging solutions provider for electric vehicles. Our customers can count on reliable, cost-effective and smart charging solutions for home, work and on the road. Our goal is to contribute to carbon neutral transport by supporting all EV transport mobility formats allowing EV drivers to charge when and where they need to. In order for us to be able to keep our promises and further grow, we are looking for a new Project Manager.
This is the role
You bring project ideas to life, and deliver results to our clients. As the link between sales and business development and the rest of the company, you make sure that all departments and external partners are mobilized and able to deliver on time, with the requested quality and on budget.
As the Project Manager, you are responsible for managing large regional projects from start to completion fulfilling the contractual obligations towards our clients.
You will be responsible for writing and executing effective project plans and will collaborate with your colleagues to deliver results contributing to reach the next level of zero emission mobility.
- Initiating of project incl. set-up, formalizing project team, assuring hand-overs and getting approval of project plan,
- Advising and sharing best practices in procurement, business case development, legal, etc,
- Leading the project team and day to day management of all work packages,
- Management and reporting of project risks, issues, finances and dependencies,
- Effective communication with client, team leads and other project managers,
- Implementing project results in client’s or Allego’s organization.
This is you
You are a self-managing, pro-active team player with demonstrable organizational skills and a track record of delivering integrated projects aimed at providing a high level of service to your clients. You are a project manager who demonstrates ownership by taking responsibility for your actions and decisions.
You bring to the table good people, analytical and cooperating skills with an open mind and a passion for getting things done. You have a fine sense for stakeholder interests and a practical commercial insight. You are pragmatic and you know how to create value in any given situation. A strong network in mobility would be a strong asset.
Educational and Work experience requirements
- A bachelor degree
- Extensive experience of managing projects in the infrastructure and energy sectors
- 5-7 years of work experience in the areas of IT, transport, mobility, infrastructure or energy
- Experience in e-mobility or fast-charging projects/technology would be great
- Fluent Dutch and English communication skills, both written and verbal. Working knowledge of French or German is a big plus!
- Project Management certification such as PMI, IPMA or similar