- Opleidingsniveau HBO
- Ervaring 3 jaar
Allego is one of the leading Charge Point Solutions Providers in Europe. We offer charging infrastructure and services for electric vehicles. It is our mission that everybody should be able to charge their electric vehicle, wherever and whenever they want. Simply and affordably!
We work in an innovative, fast moving, and technical environment where our IT department sits in the heart of it. As we continue to grow, out teams are being challenged to deliver complex solutions quickly. Our IT department puts a lot of effort into the User experience (UX) and the design of our customer facing systems. We are looking for a Frontend Developer that will help us on this quest to bring the user experience to the next level while maintaining UX standards.
As a frontend developer you will be part of the team developing all websites for Allego on an international level; which includes the B2B portal, the public website, the B2C portal, and more systems in the future. Creating new and updating current user interfaces is something you enjoy doing! In a nutshell, you will:
- work closely together with the designers, backend and frontend developers to implement and improve the Allego websites
- Come up with suggestions to improve current applications from a frontend perspective.
- Fix frontend bugs in existing applications;
- Add the wow factor that will surprise Allego customers during their online experience.
Our technology stack…
- A degree in Graphic Design or an IT degree with emphasis on web development or a similar education
- 3 years of relevant working experience as frontend developer in a development team.
- Knowledge of frameworks like React, Bootstrap and jQuery.
- You have made tons of responsive websites and know all the possibilities and limitations of different devices (mobile, tablet and desktop) by heart.
- Proven experience working in a self-managed SCRUM team.
- You know what it takes to make a software solution generic for multiple customers;
- Professional in English speaking, other European languages are pre;
- An open mind, pro-active attitude, willingness to learn, and eager to elevate Allego’s frontend to the next level;
- A front row seat at a company which is part one of the most impactful changes in recent history;
- You will be surrounded by a smart and ambitious group of people in an international environment.
- Competitive salary;
- Great training budget;
- Internal growth opportunities;
- Plus many more benefits!
We want everybody to go electric, and we will push to make this happen. One charge point or dozens at a time we facilitate companies to take the step to clean electric mobility. Our network and services will accelerate the shift to a world where we all drive electric.